Men are starting to show up to the malls and get their shop on, so I thought why not make this week’s beauty bag tuesday a gift guide to help them out. I love perfume like LOVE! I have worked in malls for a very long time, and have gotten to know the fragrance girls pretty well. These six fragrances are the top of the top, something for all girls…
- Flower Bomb- Not just a song but a pretty damn good fragrance,Notes:Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.
- Jo Malone- has over 20 scents all AMAZING!!
- Prada Candy- Smells like butterscotch candy. Notes:Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benjoin.
- Hanae Mori #4- Very Sweet Notes:Sicilian bergamot, blackcurrant, French marigold, and orange blossom,strawberry, Tonka bean, tea rose, toffee, white peach,purple sage, benzoin siam (a fragrant tree resin), patchouli, and Tahitian vanilla.
- Narciso Rodriguez- of all the scents this is by far the most sexy. Notes:Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino- Is for the bougie one, lol because it cost 200+ for the small bottle Notes: bergamot, lemon, mandarin, lavender, myrtle, rosemary, bitter orange leaves, jasmine, neroli, orange blossom water, woods, amber, ambrette seeds and angelica root.
I know for sure any of these are amazing and would be a great stocking stuffer, I Own all of these except the tom ford, I can’t even fake that one lol.